marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
Thanks cdann.. Lol haha... Ok since no one is setting this up, I'm thinking everyone gets together and have beers etc, hopefully everyone is over 21. I'm thinking we can go to a bar or someone's house, also everyone supplies at least chips and beer. It will be a byob.. Does that sound good, I could only think of one persons house but I don't want to impose ;-)

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Thanks cdann.. Lol haha... Ok since no one is setting this up, I'm thinking everyone gets together and have beers etc, hopefully everyone is over 21. I'm thinking we can go to a bar or someone's house, also everyone supplies at least chips and beer. It will be a byob.. Does that sound good, I could only think of one persons house but I don't want to impose ;-)
lol you already know that's exactly whats going to happen. I'm always down to hang keep me posted

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
With the approval made thru Josh and other moderators, and sponsored by Mahnattan Reefs. Our little get together will be held at.
Z-One Lounge,1821 Richmond Ave.
at 8:00 PM.
Join us for a night of talk, and laughs about reefing, and our great passion for our hobby.
I would like to keep a head count on how many would like to attend.
Thank You Manhattan Reefs.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: