felix tesler

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok so far this is the list i have that are interested in doing a local frag swap

JSSpallina
CDANN76
B.BASH
dacaptain78

i know there is more then 4 of you that wana do this i wont start getting anything toghether with 5 people we had more at the last meet

Nottick

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
New here

Hey guys,

Im new here and just starting up my tank for the first time in YEARS!!! Started on the wrong foot... For some reason I went with a canister filter now im in the process of changing over to a refuge. Just got my light yesterday and have fish swimmin... Looking to do a reef setup, any insight is always awesome since I dont remember anything hahahaha... Located in Great Kills... But it staten island were all within spitting distance! hahaha Talk soon guys.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Hey guys,

Im new here and just starting up my tank for the first time in YEARS!!! Started on the wrong foot... For some reason I went with a canister filter now im in the process of changing over to a refuge. Just got my light yesterday and have fish swimmin... Looking to do a reef setup, any insight is always awesome since I dont remember anything hahahaha... Located in Great Kills... But it staten island were all within spitting distance! hahaha Talk soon guys.
welcome aboard, can you give a little more detail on your set up.
we can help you in many ways here.

felix tesler

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
welcome nottick we can deff help you i actually live in greatkills so i can help you set up anything you like some of the SI reefers are the most knowlegeable people i have ever known dont be afraid to reach out to your fellow reefers

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: