Attachments

• IMG_0666 (320x240).jpg
    IMG_0666 (320x240).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 161

johnnyj3089

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im from eltingville, just starting out in the hobby. I recently set up a 90g about a month ago. I only have about 30lbs of live rock in there once I get a good amount then I want to aquascape right now I just kinda layed it anywhere in there. Im also going to uprgrade my lights to either LEDs or t5s and put some coral in. Im having a little trouble keeping the tank clear bc I didnt rinse my sand so it makes the tank kinda cloudy. Tomorrow im going to put a filter sock at the end of both my power heads and stir the sand a little bit because I heard that can help.Heres a pic of my tank as of today.http://mail.aol.com/34945-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=33556292&folder=NewMail&partId=3

johnnyj3089

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
yea you cant really tell in this pic but if you look in the tank from the side you can definitely tell..Ill let you know how it goes tomorrow after I use the filter socks. Im going to do what you said too with the filter floss

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: