Staten Island Reef club

reefiness

Rating - 100%
215   0   0
As soon as I get StHill and Nuch over to finish off this basement I'll hold the first meeting..there you go guys pressure is on lmao. Any word on where the seahare is I could def use one.
I just got one from pop corals about a week ago. at the rate im growing hair, im not sure he will ever be done, otherwise I offer. Maybe when I get my new tank set up it will slow down the growth. I also plan on scrubbing all the algae off the rocks as i move them over, so maybe that will work too

Last edited:

watevadog5

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There are plenty of SI reefers, but to answer the question of is there a club, I would have to say no. Pm me if you have any questions/comments/want to talk about the hobby in general

reefiness

Rating - 100%
215   0   0
yeah, there definitely are a bunch of us here. most of the reefers ive met here on the island are great and would be more than happy to help out other reefers.

what part of the island are you from taat2d?

sabellafella

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So far i met 2 members on mr. Anyone wanna plan a day to come over, could kick it back, take some pics and hit up the bbq if this hurricane doesnt tear apart my neighborhood lmk.