Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Wow Im amazed at how many staten island reefers there are here now.. When I first joined MR there were only 3 or 4 of us.. Im in Grymes Hill and would definitely be interested in a SI reefers meeting once or twice a month..

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I've had a lot going on and haven't been on mr much lately. I've been very busy with the new house and had some issues w/ my system as well so I apologize guys but out of everyone who wanted to get this going only about 5 people sent me their info. I'm not psychic guys lol. I'm trying to establish a network not just for reefing but in general. We all have different skills and can help each other out. On this thread we have an electrician, few guys that are good at damn near everything, one that sells flooring, one that sells marble/granite and that type of stuff etc. It's good to have people you can trust that do things we might need done. I know the economy has a lot of people hurting so people are always looking for a deal or side work. I didn't say who does what so I'll leave that up to you guys but I know I'd rather deal with a fellow reefer who would give me an honest estimate on something I need done vs calling someone off craigslist or out of a phone book. Hence why I was asking what everyone does for a living. People always call me the guy who has a guy for everything lol I haven't had much time lately to finish off my basement which is where meetings would be held. If anyone wants to help out I will def hook ya up with some frags. I have a lot of awesome stuff like zoas,chalices,orange hammers,cool shrooms,acans etc. I'll probably have some time to get down there like next weekend or the week after. Anyone else interested in the club that hasn't sent me your info please do so. We will establsih some type of meet and greet just to get to know everyone first maybe at a restaurant or bar to grab a drink I will coordinate with you guys once I have everyone's info.

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I just moved to SI recently (back in the NY Groove), I had a 120 reef back in NJ and my 24g biocube, both were reef tanks, sadly the 24 only made it's way here. I am in the process of researching what I want to do, (no tank set up at the moment) I want a rimless setup probably around the 100 gallon size, i'm still up in the air on the size, I think I'm going to go LED not t5 or pc like the old setups I had. Well you get the idea anyway. Bottom line is I would be interested to meet and see what's what around the Island.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: