reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
hey everyone, so i dont know what happened but after i upgraded my tank, i must have disrupted some balance so now i have parasites running rampant on my tank. not sure if its ick or flukes or something else.

originally i thought it was just ick as the mandarins didnt seem to be getting anything, but now they are starting to get covered too.

I have all the other fish currently in QT with cupramine where they are all clear.

Now im order to do this right im going to have to get the mandarins out the tank as well. I figure i can throw them in with the cupramine until they are clear, maybe a week or 2, but then they will def need some food.

So I was hoping I could pass them off to someone with a nice pod population after im sure to rid them of parasites then reclaim them after this epidemic has cleared.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Bit late. But the results were excellent with both a cupramine and prazipro treatment. Mandarin thinned out nicely, but then took to frozen brine and finally to pellets. Score!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: