Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2018, 01:58 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Statenis 1st Class Aquarium in SI

Been to this store twice now and I am impressed, has a nice saltwater section in the back and they sell corals too. Any other Staten Islanders go there or even know about the place? If not I’d definitely recommend checking them out. It’s on bay street and they have a website too but the hours listed are wrong, they close at 6 not 7.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:54 PM
Reefer Ratings: (24 (96%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
Went there a few days ago french angel and flame angel spent more time swimming upside down then right side up
Old 01-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Been there a few times he’s pretty firm on all his prices- I guess understandable trying to run a business

Last edited by Mikefd; 01-04-2019 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 07-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (2)
Send a Private Message
Yeah I've been here not impressed at all. Anyone peep the tank in the window .
Anyway I have been wanting to check out Pieces of the ocean looks like a real saltwater retailer.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Reefer Ratings: (63 (100%)
Friends: (45)
Send a Private Message
Horrible store , I live in new Brighton. Pieces of the ocean ( POTO ) on hyland is amazing and I've known Kenny since I first started in the hobby back in 2013ish he has some great pieces and definitely focuses on aquaculture corals ! Great staff as well!