nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well now that my 2 kids are running around i have less and less time to take care of my 180g and because of that lost tons of sps colonies and acans ect.... So I decided to take down my 180g but can not be totally out lol. So I ordered a 60g cube Solona from CurrentUSA.

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-s...U-USA7076.html

As of now Im still deciding on alot for it. Im thinking of going with a tunze 9006 for the skimmer. It comes with a return pump I dont know what kind it is but gonna stick with it for now. I Bought a LED light set up from a local vendor here who builds them. I actually picked it up today and looks awesome. Im on the fence for in tank circulation still. Not sure if im gonna put in anything and if I do most likely a tunze nano. I will have my profulix controller running things as well. And I am almost positive that when im done i will have a custom sump built and then start adding more things to it like I always do. I really really want to try and keep it simple but doubt it lmao

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Good luck with the new tank. It sounds like a give-and-take situation. You're downsizing but applying all your know-how into the new tank.

Good luck and put up pics of the new tank :)

Will you be running Zeo on this tank?

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I wish I did Jim i really do all i have left is some garf P Bonsai and pink lemonade i lost all my acans i lost ALOT!!!! and its gonna be a long long time to recoop some if this stuff :( Kids are sucking me dry lol. I am looking for sweet zoo/s yumas acans to put in the new tank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: