GurpM

I am Drink
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0
Hey guys I'm opening this up to for my 150 gallon tank.
Got the tank from KathyC. Thanks Kathy
It is a 150 euro braced tank that is sitting on a black pine AGA stand.
So far I have cleaned it up and started making RO water.
Still trying to cleanup the bulkhead area because the last owner, not Kathy, did silicone them into place.
So far the tank has come a long way. Going to transfer all the stuff from my 75 gallon over to it and I need to build a hood before I move any of the coral.
Btw I spent Sunday trying to keep my basement from flooding all the way over to the tank. Made it by the skin on my teeth.

I want to use some plastic grating from light fixtures and acrylic rods to keep the rocks in place. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

GurpM

I am Drink
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0
Good luck :)

Put up pictures along the way please.

Thanks bro
I have a couple pics for now

18ba6815-498d-d3b5.jpg

18ba6815-49a0-3f5a.jpg

The thin white tube is the RO line and there are 4 wave makers in there now to help keep the water moving because I added some salt to start with.
The second pic is of all the equipment that I have to get it going still have to build the overflows and the returns. The sup is made but there is a little clearance from the the 55 gallon sump and the display tank because of the higher base height In the stand. Got to sort that out soon.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: