Rating - 100%
141   0   0
no i do not have a cover on my tank. If i wanted to have a cover i would have gotten a rimmed tank. But i may have to put something on there. I have a thought in my head that i may do. Need to work on it and get it done. I will keep updated. Now i need to get another clown to pair back up.

so sorry to hear that about ur fish.. When i had my 57 rimless i got a blue spotted jaw fish so i had to make a cover for it. It took less than 1 week and i couldnt take the look of a cover on my 57. So i sold the fish and took the cover off. So i know ur feeling bro i just cant take the look of something covering the tank and that was my 57 never mind my 100 gal.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I think that the problem may be my own that the fish jumped though.. When I put the fish in the tank they were in a breeder net for a bit and the net was in the same spot that the fish ALWAYS stayed. They never seemed to move away from this small spot and they always stayed at the top of the tank. Then I have three anthias that are pretty big. I think that one of them may have spooked the clown :(

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
UGGGG NOT ICH! BUT LYMPH!!!!!

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
He is actually doing very well. The spots are not as distinct anymore. But nothing has spread in the tank. Have a blue hippo that is not showing any signs of anything.

So i really dont know what it is.

I just added 2 clowns yesterday to the tank.

An Extreme Snow Onyx & An Extreme Black Ice. Unless you know what you are looking at you may think that they are the same fish.

I will have to get some pics. I actually put them in the tank and the damn cow fish went after them was chasing them around. Thought that the cowfish was supposed to be docile. I have the clowns in a breeder net now just to let the cow get used to them.

I also added a few cling fish to the tank, but I cant find them now :) Once they get out and about I will get some pics of them. Allegedly they get very used to people and will actually wag their tails like a dog and dart around the tank to eat..

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well it has been a while since I updated my thread... Here are some pics of the fish that I have right now. The cowfish still has some spots on the fins, but has never gotten worse nor has any other fish in the tank shown any signs of anything.

1 SA Extreme SnowOnyx
1 SA Extreme Black Ice
Both from Clown Aquatics on their last pre-order

Blue Hippo
Cowfish
Trio of Bi-Color Anthias
2 Springer Damsels
4 Cling fish, but cant find them :)

IMG_4502_zps71b38435.jpg

IMG_4500_zps881dd996.jpg

IMG_4499_zps3a184bde.jpg

IMG_4498_zps12f78faf.jpg

IMG_4493_zps96c9c83f.jpg

IMG_4491_zps68928984.jpg

IMG_4490_zpscfac8e48.jpg

IMG_4483_zpsb362b24d.jpg

IMG_4482_zpsdbedeb91.jpg

IMG_4480_zpsb5f2b98b.jpg

IMG_4479_zps16c5b61d.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: