jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Wow, after fighting dinos for the past 6 months, they are finally gone! I went through a photo deprivation period for about 48 hours and have been increasing the photoperiod everyday by 30 mintues till I reach a decent photoperiod. I can honestly say this tank is finally coming the way I wanted it. It is def. worth it struggling through the ulgy side of this hobby. Now all I need is a nice camera to take some professional pics!
Anyways, here are a few pics of my tank, sump and fuge. It is quite understocked at the moment because I didnt want to put anything in until I had my tank stable.
Here are the specs:
90g AGA with Oak stand and canopy
20g sump, quiet one 3000 return pump with SCWD return(being upgraded to the 4000 model)
10 gallon rubbermaid DIY refuge with a 5" DSB and various macros
175lbs of live rock (tonga, marshall and fiji)
4" DSB
Seio 1500 and 1 MJ1200 (Installing Tunze 6000 w/single controller following week)
Deltec APF600 protein skimmer (Being upgraded to Deltec ap902, so this is going to be up for sale, keep an eye out,lol)
2 250 watt MH EVC electronic ballast with EVC 10k bulbs with DIY fans with temp. probe
2 110 watt VHO ARO ballast with SuperActinic bulbs

Next project: DeltecCalcium Reactor (Finally!)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 000_1447.JPG
    000_1447.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 181

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
WingoAgency said:
It looks just as good as last time I was there. What did you change? It's just a great looking tank, clrystal clear water and super charged flow.
Well that nasty brown algae is finally gone (hope I dont jynx myself) I also changed around a lot of the rock work.

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Tonyscoots84 said:
go jawwad go jawwad go jawwad go........ nice tank jawwad damn.... thats understocked u shoud see my tank... lmao.... waiting to stock up at the fraggggggggg swap... wooohoooo almost 1 week away....
Hell yea my tank is understocked! I spent all my funds on equipment, lol. Give this baby about a month, its gonna be stocked to the top with corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: