Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
His tank is a must see if you head out to Suffolk County. Best T-5 color combo I've seen in a long time and the colors of the corals are amazing.

i run
a bubble mucus cone skimmer

Jeremy, I didn't know you were running a "bubble mucus cone skimmer", LOL. It must be pulling out mucus. Great thread buddy...

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
thanks to my buddy long island mike have gave me these acans yes gave them too me thanks mike i owe you
sorry they are not open trying to find the happy place

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

thanks mike i owe you buddy
No problem bro, did they open yet? I have a couple more frags for you when you come over this week to help me dial in these LED's

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Your welcome anytime my friend I yes I am very happy with the combo after 30 bulbs I think I nailed it down ha ha ha
His tank is a must see if you head out to Suffolk County. Best T-5 color combo I've seen in a long time and the colors of the corals are amazing.

Jeremy, I didn't know you were running a "bubble mucus cone skimmer", LOL. It must be pulling out mucus. Great thread buddy...

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Ha ha I work with my hands all day this is clean I have learned to live with it sorry I don't push a pencil or play with a keyboard all day but thanks for caring now I have to delete the pics thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: