Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The Angler Dom has I'm sure you know are sexy, so those colonies become frags and then I cherry pick with my get 10 frags free card from reefopoly :).

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
The Angler Dom has I'm sure you know are sexy, so those colonies become frags and then I cherry pick with my get 10 frags free card from reefopoly :).

Yea I know he has a sweet lookin pair right now I wish I could buy here's a pic of the tank with some reef brights on pic taken with my G2

Attachments

• IMG_20111111_221637.jpg
    IMG_20111111_221637.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 92
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Is it just me or does the tank water look greenish? Also, I think that heater has a "maximum water line" label on it. I could be wrong, but it looks like the same heater as mine and seeing that label on it is making me NOT submerge it completely under water. Anyway, rockwork is looking good! Good luck with the upgrade!

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Is it just me or does the tank water look greenish? Also, I think that heater has a "maximum water line" label on it. I could be wrong, but it looks like the same heater as mine and seeing that label on it is making me NOT submerge it completely under water. Anyway, rockwork is looking good! Good luck with the upgrade!

Not its not but I did start to run carbon last night and water is startin to look crystal clear as for the heater it is completly submergable but ill be movin it to the sump today and thanks for the compliment of the rock work I love the caves and hallways I have created. Thanks Long Island Mike

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
ok not much been going on since my last post besides the skimmer i just picked up a Euroreef CS8-2 protien skimmer with sedra 5000 pump gonna clean it up since it is used once i snap some before and after pics ill post em up but i had Straightjiggy over on Friday and of coarse i asked him to snap some shots of my tanks here is a recent pic of the 90 cycling still

Attachments

• 90 cube full tank shot.jpg
    90 cube full tank shot.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 54

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: