los kados

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dee12dee12, sorry to hear that. That was an expensive dinner for sure. At least the SPS are ok.

The only thing he really picked at was Daisy Polyps which are now long gone.. A little at the buttons but not too bad. Luckily, my hammer, torch and frogspawn have never been bothered.

los kados

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks. This tank has been running for two years. I had a 90 gallon prior to that. I keep the salinity at 1.024, temp at 78 degrees, PH 8.2, Calcium at 360- 390 or so... Honestly I don't really measure anything else since I don't dose anything or use any additives regularly. Once in a while I will add some CaribSea Purple Up. I just keep up on 20% water changes every three weeks to keep things stable.

los kados

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sorry for the delay! I bought it at Absolutely Fish in Clifton, NJ a few years ago. They don't make them any more and I took the last one they sold at that store. I've since sold this tank. Loved that tank but picked up an Oceanic 144 half circle.. Another tank they don't make anymore lol..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: