DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
just made me want to upgrade,:(

and I just built the frame for the 48x24x24 120...man i love 30"+ high tanks I wish my floor could hold the 48x24x30 150 but im already pushing it as we speak.

Hows the elec bill w/ 3 400W?

Falco

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
:wow: awsome looking tank regal!!!

What is that clear plastic thing that the food is coming out of in the vids? Also, what and how often do you feed the tank? The fish all look fat and happy!!!

-Chris

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Falco said:
:wow: awsome looking tank regal!!!

What is that clear plastic thing that the food is coming out of in the vids? Also, what and how often do you feed the tank? The fish all look fat and happy!!!

-Chris

It is a chinese soup container with the bottom cut out and a piece of acrylic throught it to hold it above the tank.

I usually feed the fish twice a day and sometimes more. Mainly flakes mixed with some pellets. Occ. mysis for the cleaner wrasse so he doesn't nip my clams.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Awasome

Great work buddy, my goal is to upgrade to a wall divider, tank when i move how it all works out . Great Videos.:thrash: :bigeyes:

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
regal you hear that? it's me giving you a stand up ovation. bravo man. can you list all your fish?

your snails look microscopic. that's when you know you got a big tank.
if i had a tank that size there would definately be a recliner right in front of it. shoot as big as i am i can go snorkling in that thing.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
scarf_ace1981 said:
regal you hear that? it's me giving you a stand up ovation. bravo man. can you list all your fish?

your snails look microscopic. that's when you know you got a big tank.
if i had a tank that size there would definately be a recliner right in front of it. shoot as big as i am i can go snorkling in that thing.

If those snails are not microscopic then that must be a giant goby :smash:

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Those are baby cerith snails. I got a few adult size a year ago. Now I have hundreds.

Fish list:
Regal angel (Of course. Everyone wants one.)
Regal tang AKA the hippo tang
Flame angel
Powder blue tang
Sailfin tang
Chevron tang
Paired gold strip maroon clowns
Paired true percular clowns
Flame wrasse
6-line wrasse
Cleaner wrasse
Tiger goby

That's it for now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: