DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll add new pics soon enough. Good amount of changes. I'll probably end up changing the scape a little bit since I don't like it enough. It functions a lot better but doesn't feel like it is eye appealing.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Flooded twice. It wasn't thought out properly for the fuge. lol I don't know why they didn't place the height a little higher. The siphon takes a lot of water and I had to set my drain pipe facing downward so it doesn't take into more water which lowers the water height in my display just under the trim. I'm not crying about it but I'll probably end up with another sump shortly.

Besides that, I just found out another addition to my family so all my purchasing is on an absolute screeching halt!

I did however purchase my test kit over the weekend and Vodka for DOSING!

I just created my template for dosing for the next 42 days and see how it does. I need to get amino acids and MB7. I don't think they are necessary or a MUST but I rather get it in and started a.s.a.p.

Last edited:

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Overflows??? Did you run it off the drains or return? John had it setup so that the overflow drained into the fuge and had a valve to adjust the flow.

Congrats on the new addition!! And is the vodka for the tank or you, I kid I kid.

Post some pics soon :)

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Yeah. I took a video of the tank that I should share soon. My flow is ridiculously slow through my fuge. I think my pump just isn't flowing fast enough or something. I am used to fast flow but it's very very slow.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Yeah. I'll try to get updated pictures FTS as well. Green algae infestation right now because I took off my GFO offline quicker than the system took to it and didn't start dosing Vodka until I got my test kits.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: