Majorbx

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my 90 Gallon Reef that I started October 2011. At the moment I have a 20 gallon fuge running a bubble magnus NAC7 Skimmer. Im using a Bulk Reef Supply dual reactor which is running both carbon and GFO. I'm having some trouble with my stand because of the height being too short. Its only 24 inches tall.
I want to build a new stand eventually and raise it to 35 inches. I'm looking for some help/advice on how to set up a good sump for the tank that will hold a nice size fuge. Here are some photos of my tank from the start until about a month ago. Since last month I've added various coral and a Mimic Lemon Peel Tang. I will post more recent photos later this week.
DSC08984.jpg

DSC08992.jpg

DSC09003.jpg

DSC09012.jpg

DSC09019.jpg

DSC09021.jpg

DSC09027.jpg

DSC09141.jpg

DSC09247.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Might it be better to do the stand change now while you only have a limited amount of things in the tank?

I love your aquascaping :)

Good luck with the new tank!

Majorbx

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i was going to try and make it work with this stand thats why im even this far into the game which is a mistake i regret making because it is causing a big headache being the skimmer BARELY fits and there is just no room under there to work. i want to upgrade to a larger sump tank i have a 20 gal long but i would like to go bigger.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: