CheckSix187

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone, its been a while since ive been active on here. In the past 6 months ive moved from Lagrangeville (upstate) down to Long Island and im now living in hicksville, to be closer to my college. Its been tough keeping my corals in top form since I dont always have time to go home. So i decided a few weeks ago to get rid of some of my frags, and make my 90gal upstate a FOWLR, and move the corals I have left down to Long island so i can give them the appropriate care.

I went with the EcoXotic 5.1 Gallon Ecopico, but i made a few changes and plan on a few more, with your guys help. One thing I did already was replace the sponge in the filter with a ball of chaeto.

Anyway, onto the good stuff

Livestock:
Tyree Green Toadstool
Hammer Coral, about 8 heads
Green torch
Purple / Gold Torch (currently a little bleached and more pink, but quickly regaining color)
Bird of Paradise (also recovering)
Blue Xenia
Pumping Xenia
Orange /Light blue Acan
Purple / Orange Ricordia with green mouth
Zoas with bright yellow skirt and orange / red inside (These are growing on some sort of scallop or something, and ID would be appreciated)

Posting pictures now

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

CheckSix187

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0460.jpg

IMAG04491.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0457.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zebwcRhavdU

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: