Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am proud to announce the arrival of my 110 Oceanic Reef Tank...

The Tank:
Oceanic 110 gallon reef ready, dual overflows; 1.25" drains and .75" returns.
Dimensions: 60" x 18" x 24" - center braced

The Accoutrements:
Custom made oak base and canopy.

Lighting:
Two 250w. MH - Reeflux 10k
Four 110 w. VHO Actinics
(all on IceCap ballasts)

Filtration:
Lifereef LF1-150 Sump w/ manifold and 2 filter cylinders.

ASM G3 Protein Skimmer with Recirculation Modification

Typhoon III RO/DI (75 gal/dy)

Return Pump:
Pan World 100PX-X

Sand & Rock:
4 inch Deep Sand Bed
130 lbs of Rock mixed (Live Rock and Non-Live)

Livestock
4 Blue-Green Chromis
1 Hippo Tang
Handful of crabs and snail (Frag Swap winning ? Deep Water Extreme)

Live Rock Hitchhikers:
Green Shrooms
Orange Zoos (babies)

Salinity: 1.025
Average Temp: 77.7 ? 78.9

The Set up:

Last edited:

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Russ....its Vic actually (no worries). That G3 is kicking @$$...tank has been up since Sat and have dumped out at least 4 times. Definetly much better thatn my "Seaclown" from back in the days. As a matter of fact I think I still have it in the atic.

Jim as a great help with the plumbing. He's lucky for his bum hand....saved him from carring that beast. :scratchch

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRAG SWAP. Get ready Master!!! I will bring the bank roll!!! :sgrin:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Mr.Blik said:
Thanks Russ....its Vic actually (no worries). That G3 is kicking @$$...tank has been up since Sat and have dumped out at least 4 times. Definetly much better thatn my "Seaclown" from back in the days. As a matter of fact I think I still have it in the atic.

Jim as a great help with the plumbing. He's lucky for his bum hand....saved him from carring that beast. :scratchch

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRAG SWAP. Get ready Master!!! I will bring the bank roll!!! :sgrin:

Sorry 'bout that Vic :duh: . I'd leave the clown in the attic!

Is Jim still milking the whole hand thing? Sheesh, you could have guilted him into that one :flower:

New tank donation. Gonna have to hook you up.

Russ

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is Jim still milking the whole hand thing? Sheesh...

Yeah, well we saved him the lifting part of the job. But he did come through on the plumbing and a support. His hand is still a little "stiff" if you know what I mean....LOL:rolleyes:

Thanks for the encouragement, hope to have my set up half as nice as you guys....when is the next Swap-a-paluza!!!!

:D

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pics will definetly come....I am giving my tank a 25 gal water change for our 1 week anniversary....who says romance is dead. :inlove:

Halides to come soon enough....pics to follow!

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fred,

Thanks for the kind words. House is a real good guy to have in your corner, you know. The system is coming along, as I said before, when I am more established I'll have you over for a few brew and we can talk reef! :spin:

And remember, when you come back into the hobby and you know you will. I will be happy to help out in any way possible, I gottcha!

Vic

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So jealoous of you Vic, cant wait to see it stocked up. Can't wait till I get a bigger place to house a bigger tank. EEEEEEEEEEEaYYYEYEEEa

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: