Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lights: (2) Deep blue Solar max fixtures 36 inch; (2) 10k T5/ho bulbs 39w, (2) actinic blue 39w and 12 blue led lights for a total of 472w....any ideas of what I can do with the lights in order to get the blue coloration I was thinking of getting 2 super actinic bulbs to replace the actinic bulbs

For water flow I have 2 koralia 750 and a nano koralia powerhead...any ideas to improve the tank is really appreciated and oh yea for filtration I have a refugium sump 20 gallon long

Attachments

• IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMAG0454.jpg
    IMAG0454.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 189
  • IMAG0455.jpg
    IMAG0455.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMAG0456.jpg
    IMAG0456.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMAG0457.jpg
    IMAG0457.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 186

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
Nice tank but i did notice ur tank is not completly on the stand and this is a really bad idea....may cuz to much pressure on one side and cause the seals to bust and causing the tank to leak all over your floor... U should fix that asap..

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Ok im going to be totally honest. you seem like your off to a good start except for starting without a test kit. how did you find out if your cycle was over? your rock work is all over the place.you are going to have alot of build up in the back of the rocks which will cause your phos and nitrates to get high. i have the rock wok built up as well but with my 92 corner it was hard to place the rocks any other way but i have 2 vortechs the return pump and a ton of critters in the tank to eat left over food and i had rocks placed in a order to make it easy to place my corals with large rock,shelf rock and some branching rock not only to look cool but to limit the amount of crevices food can get wedged and for good coral placement.seems like you have a bunch of round rock in there which will be tough to aquascape.you can try and draw a sketch on how you would like your rock work to look like.get rid of the macro algae in the DT as well.IF it takes off it will be very tough to remove and may over take your tank.if you want macro you can set up a fuge in your sump area with a small light and maybe a small powerhead. take a look at google maybe it can give you some ideas on how to aquascape.good luck and GET A TEST KIT LOL :biggrin:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you and I do have a test kit just not the complete one with calcium and magn and all therest of the test.. I have three powerheads so I wouldn't have build up and i have space in between but your right I should change it up but I'm just having trouble figuring it out andi do have a sump..I trim the macro algae in the DT but I find the blenny rubbing up against it from time to time so I just leave it be

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: