underworld@hvrk

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
here are some pics of my corals, I will post tank pics later in the thread.
the tank is a 20 gallon via-aqua cube drilled 1" overflow, with an ets. reef devil sump,ercs6-2 recuirc. skimmer,250watt 20k hqi pendant, mag9.5
return plumbed to a sqwd. There is 50lbs. of lr split between sump and display and currently I am only housing Zoo's and acro's and will continue to do so in my 40bb breeder wich is in the process. in both tanks I will only keep 3 fish,right now I have 2 clowns that I am babysitting
mini-zoos5.jpg

underworld@hvrk

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
AGA30G bb breeder-20G cracked!!!!

well to make a long story short on saturday the 20 cracked down the back!:headache: So I set up a 30breeder and I like it alot actually despite the loss of a lubbocks fairy wrasse:dead1: the money spent, having to drill another tank, and all the craziness. Here are the first pics and I will start a log from here & its progress
mini-DSCN1293.jpg

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
madhouse has a 30br and i like the way they look. i especially like the fact that it's low and can be viewed from the top.

can you get a pic of those pink??? zoos(big colony). you've got some great stuff.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: