xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Whats going on MR!!! well as some of you have known i had to break down my tank due to the fact I got hit with a BIG TIME aptasia and majano out break last month. What can I say you live to learn about your mistakes everyday in life. As I did start off on a bad path yes I started my tank with tap water omg!!! lol Well this time around I used RO water and filled up my whole tank up with it THANK GOD! lol. But I have to thank the MR community for helping me out with my mistakes from the past. I have taking the time to read more and more each day about the reef hobby and how it works. Since my tank is now TOTALLY empty I will be soon be ready for some frags and especially the swap being around the corner OH BOY!!! lol. Hope you guys stay tune for this tank slowly to grow and eventually a upgrade lol.

Tank Type: 55G Deep Blue Reef Ready with 20G long as sump & refigeum

Equipment

BM NAC 5 Skimmer
700 GPH Return Pump
2 Reactors GFO & Carbon
2 Coralife Power Heads 750 GPH Each
240 LEDS Fixtures Blue and White

Livestock

40LBS Of Pink Fiji Live Sand
35LBS Dead Rock

Dosing

ESV for MAG ALK & CAL

Salt Type: Reef Crystal

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
May 1 2012

pH 8.2ppm
Ammonia 0.25ppm
Nitrite 0.25ppm
Nitrate 5.0ppm

I will be posting up my tank parameters once a week. I haven't post my alk or cal levels since I'm not dosing nothing to the tank at the moment.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0

Attachments

• IMG-20120413-00265.jpg
    IMG-20120413-00265.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,974

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Okay this what I have for my light schedule. But I keep on forgetting on how many hours should the cheato lights be again for?

Blue 8am to 10am
White 10am to 12pm
Blue and white 12pm to 8pm
Blue 8pm to 10pm
Cheato Light 10pm to 7am

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Okay this what I have for my light schedule. But I keep on forgetting on how many hours should the cheato lights be again for?

Blue 8am to 10am
White 10am to 12pm
Blue and white 12pm to 8pm
Blue 8pm to 10pm
Cheato Light 10pm to 7am

Any particular reason for having only whites on for a set amount of time? I would do 10am-10pm blue (maybe even slightly less time for the blues being on ... and throw the whites on in between say 1-8 or something.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
well yesterday i stopped by M.A and all i gotta say it wow they were packing HEAVY TIME in there. I picked up a seachem fuel bottle and a small bottle of triggerpods for the refugium along with a 3 green chromis and one didn't make in the bag but the other two did make and there swimming around the tank all happy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: