Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
My hex reef tank failed on me, but that didn't put me off. I had enough money saved up so I went with a 60 cube that I put in the living room. Alrighty, lets get into it. I am going to trasfer everything in a week or two. Teaser pics to come.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Thanks man. It hasn't been running yet just untapped it and placed it. I still need to water and the a flex tube. I'm gonna give it a week tricycle before adding livestock and fill it with water over the weekend. It looks sick with the leds. I'll try to uploa a pic

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thanks man. It hasn't been running yet just untapped it and placed it. I still need to water and the a flex tube. I'm gonna give it a week tricycle before adding livestock and fill it with water over the weekend. It looks sick with the leds. I'll try to uploa a pic

Are you going to be using the same water from your hex tank or your going to be using new water? if your going to be using new water its not a good idea to add your livestock right away. I would wait 3-4 months to see how your parematers doing while its cycling.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Cant. My dad says max he will give me is two weeks. 15 gallon from old tank, the rest is new. I have already emptied the old tank and put it into an extra storage tank I had.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Rock set and almost full of water

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1350266644.301043.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1350266644.301043.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 290

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Tank shot. Some coral not there because I'm selling it instead of transferring it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1351269794.414756.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1351269794.414756.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 125

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: