RFADCT

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125g acrylic with center overflow and blue back im getting rid of for a dollar a gallon if you wanna upgrade the right way. I have it on craigslist now. It needs a buff but will be a great upgrade from a cube. Just throwing it out there if you want. Good luck with upgrade. I'm also upgrading soon, deciding on either a 180 or 220 in the spring of 2013 if the Myans where wrong and we're still here lol.

RFADCT

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Np, I agree. Glass is the way to go. I have a 125 glass with painted black back as well, also a dollar a gallon. Its not drilled though. Ive had my 75 glass for a while but it seems your just never happy and always need bigger. At least thats how I am.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so i called up one store today tropicaquarium in ocean, jersey... they said they can get the tank but its 385.00 rimless and RR. :scratch: im gonna make a few more calls to diff. stores im pretty sure i can get one for 350.00 and closer to my house....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ok so i decided i think im going to order the 2 mp40's and ati 48" 8 bulb sunpower fixture for the moment. im gonna wait on the skimmer and gotta find a store to get my tank and sump that im going to build and we are offffffffffff :)....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
stand layout as of now

standlayout.png

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
My 75g is built in-wall and I set the base of the tank at 43". That is above the height of any couch that might be put in front of the tank and high enough so that you don't have to bend over at all (unless you're 6'6" and I'm not) to see the tank unimpeded. 50" does seem excessively high IMO. But to each his own ;)

As for your sump design, I've got some opinions on that T. LMK if you're interested.

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: