mskvarenina

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's been about a year and a quarter/half since you set it up, do you still love your Aquavim?

It's hard to see from the photos but is it a Aquavim stand? If so did you get the Rose Cherry color?

I'm planning on picking up a Moonview 93g win Rose Cherry shortly and just looking for any last minute comments good or bad to help me make the right decision.

tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
So it's been about a year and a quarter/half since you set it up, do you still love your Aquavim?

It's hard to see from the photos but is it a Aquavim stand? If so did you get the Rose Cherry color?

I'm planning on picking up a Moonview 93g win Rose Cherry shortly and just looking for any last minute comments good or bad to help me make the right decision.

Mine is not rose cherry , I ll post some pics later , the only one complaint that I have that is the wood trim on the bottom of the Stand started to detach , it could be easy fix , but other than that no complaints .

tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 115

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: