Upgrading from a 90 Gallon to 140 Gallon.

Dace

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Equipment update:

Exsisting Equipment
Ati 48" Powermodule 8x 54Watt Bulbs
Aqueon Proflex Sump Model 4 X
Skimmer ATB 840 V2
Return Pump 1260 or 1262 pump.
Ehiem 200 watt Heater
2x Tunze 6205 pumps
Apex Controller
Tunze Osmolator

New Changes.

I will be purchasing the new Ati Powermodule with LED when it comes out.this will be either the 8 or 10 Bulb

Attachments

Dace

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Also Bought Bubble Magus doser with 2x 5 Liter and a 1.5 Liter canister
Kalk Reactor
I bought 2x Reef Brights Blue But might end up selling them Unless i can get some shimmer from them.
Ranco controller for my 300 watt heaters x 2
15 Watt led fixture from Wingo for my Refuge
DIY Screen Top for tank.
25 Watt Aqua Uv light.

kingator

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
D when does that fixture come out been waiting for that myself ? and with that fixture i dont think u will be needing the reefbrite led .

Dace

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
D when does that fixture come out been waiting for that myself ? and with that fixture i dont think u will be needing the reefbrite led .
I spoke to Ati and they claim late jan, to mid feb. As for the Reef Brights, Thats true. There still in original packaging, I never even open them.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah your new tank looks great. I will wait for that upgrade in a year or 2. Nice size black silicone and starfire glass.. Nice score. I am probably going to to the ATI Powermodule path also but confused with the options for the 24" size. It is missing a feature that all the other sizes get. I forgot now.

Mark got crazy skillz

reefoman

memberator
Rating - 97.7%
125   3   0
I don't know what to say guys... Thank you ! :redface:
That words are motivation for me to work even harder :D
Jose I need the red planet from you ;) how's the shortcake doing by the way?

I need 2 more guys for Saturday morning to help me out with David's tank ;)
Any extra hands will be highly appreciated...

Dace

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Just got my stand for the tank. It looks amazing. It's built like a truck. Looks just like the Elos stand but way better built. 1" birch wood which will not warp. It has a 3" water proof lip floor which will hold water in case of of any leaks so no water on the floor. Espresso finish to match my livingroom furniture. Can't wait until the tank arrives on Saturday. By the way I decided to have the back pane painted black. Thank you Martin. Your work is top notch.

Attachments

Dace

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Last edited:

Featured Sponsors