Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Nice setup
Love those clowns

Thanks! Had them for about 5 years now. The male actually jumped out the tank twice, good thing I was there both times to throw him back in the tank.

Wow Noel great tank!!! Quick question when you first got your sps frags you left them on the sand bed and then moved them up correct? If so how long do you leave your sps frags on your sand bed?

Thanks Angelo. I had the SPS on the sanded for a few days while I was deciding on my aquascaping.

beautiful, I love when a tank transfer turns to a tank evolution

Thank you!

sick upgrade.. good luck

Thanks!!

Adamc1303

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks!!

Thanks!! Btw, that red blasto is from your old Elos setup and I also had an orange plate from your last setup, but I lost it during the tank move.

I knew it! I was looking at it and I had allot of people come over and buy stuff and it's been 3 years but I just had a feeling! It's nice to know it's still doing well. I am putting together a new tank I would buy it back from you for old time sake so I can say I know that coral for like 5 years now! Let me know lol

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
2nd Clutch!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BKZnUDAMWIk?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BKZnUDAMWIk?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Some fish pics...

1 of 2 Purple Firefish
IMG_5776_zpscc597658.jpg

Niger Trigger
IMG_5770_zpsb9cdcb06.jpg

Fat Blenny
IMG_5804_zps51b1f8af.jpg

Hippo getting big FAST!
IMG_5712_zpsfcdb9d5b.jpg

Female clown
IMG_5732_zpse21344e9.jpg

Female clown still bigger than the Hippo
IMG_5733_zps6069a323.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: