Rating - 100%
51   0   0
hey everyone!

so i pulled the trigger and have started the new tank build!.

so far all i have is the tank and stand.
i got the 90 gal RR corner overflow. and a nice pine black stand.
gonna prob go with the eshopps 200R sump.
looking at AMS or eshopps skimmers idk what yet.
also my other big prob is i cant decide on what led to get. i know i want leds! minds made up there but im between acan 600 series or AI's but leaning more towards acans for money wise.
any comments and recommendations are welcome besides led and t5 war lol

pics will be up prob next week!
thanks!

pics added!

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 205
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 207
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 206
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
no pix yet! but everything is pretty much on its way!. ended up going with the

-eshopps r200 sump
-eshopps s150 cone skimmer
- eheim 1262 pump
-brs dual reactors
-brs ro/di unit
-2 acan 600 series 18'' led
-think im going with real reef rocks!!!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
tank is home!. made a change in the location from the basement to the living room up stairs. i deff want everyone to be able to see it and enjoy it more. and also more convenient to me to work with. the only good thing about the basement was i dnt need to wry about making a mess lol.
i need to hang the lights from the ceiling and waiting on the rocks to come in, ended up going with 110lbs of reefrocks. i got my brs dual gfo reactor. only thing i still need it the live sand a little for the DT and then for the refugium.
the main project is gonna be the plumbing that i have never done b4 so lets see how it goes.
any suggestions on what parts to get?

pix should be up tmrw!

thanks everyone!

PhoenixOne

"Drugs are bad...mmmkay!"
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats!!!
Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like some of your rock is leaning against the glass. I think I read somewhere here where someone said not to do that. I am guilty of this but I do have plans to correct that.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have to put out a great big shout out to jimmyr1rider for all the great help he has been able to give me put up with me lol. Even though I had to put up with him :P he loves to spill PVC glue all over the place! My carpet, my sump,.... My carpet! -_- hahaha it's all good thanks again jimmy. !!! Tank is done! Now we wait :-/ wamp wamp wamp lol
Pics tmrw!

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have to put out a great big shout out to jimmyr1rider for all the great help he has been able to give me put up with me lol. Even though I had to put up with him :P he loves to spill PVC glue all over the place! My carpet, my sump,.... My carpet! -_- hahaha it's all good thanks again jimmy. !!! Tank is gone! Now we wait :-/ wamp wamp wamp lol
Pics tmrw!

Oh boy. Yes I made a boo boo but I got 99.9% of it up. Thanks for the uhh shout out lol. Sometimes we have to have something that was a near catastrophe to realize what to never do again.

What I learned is I will NEVER not have my cardboard with me again for a plumbing job!!

Trust me I feel like a heel because I knew MUCH better:sad2:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: