crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
La mia vasca l'ho iniziata a fine Giugno e procede molto bene. Se vai sulla mia thread la puoi vedere che e' quasi 1.000 litri. Negli ultimi due mesi sono stato molto occupato con il lavoro percio' non ho messo delle nuove foto.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
La mia vasca l'ho iniziata a fine Giugno e procede molto bene. Se vai sulla mia thread la puoi vedere che e' quasi 1.000 litri. Negli ultimi due mesi sono stato molto occupato con il lavoro percio' non ho messo delle nuove foto.

Is this a correct translation?
My tank i started at the end of June and is proceeding very well. If you go on my threads you can see that it is almost 1,000 liters. In the last two months have been extremely busy with work so not i put some new pictures.

Sorry...Had to check, was worried that you were discussing 'cosa nostra' business!
I know... There's no such thing!

gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank i started at the end of June and is proceeding very well. If you go on my threads you can see that it is almost 1,000 liters. In the last two months have been extremely busy with work so not i put some new pictures.

Sorry...Had to check, was worried that you were discussing 'cosa nostra' business!

quiet albano , people here speak only of aquariums, fish and corals, crox99 like to speak in Italian,

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Not quite.........

gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so dude, u r in italy, cool

lived in rome for a very short while. the pasta just killed me, bringin me like 10 pounds

sorry i cant help goin offtopic. so into the food

come as a tourist is one thing, to live is another thing.
went to NY when the prices were high, was staying in Manhattan, at the lexington hotel, I think that living in another district is cheaper, as in all the cities of the world.
Italian cuisine would not change it with any other in the world,

gaetano

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude, i promise the flavor varies with locations. i worked in several cities and grew up in bkln, where the best italian food in nyc is cooked

but none can beat the flavor in rome

I'm sorry, then I did not understand what you wrote, my English goes back to school time, very bad,
maybe I'm too patriotic, but especially the Sicilian and Italian cuisine is fabulous, the Sicilian desserts are spectacular. I hope one day be able to enjoy them, but not imported, but directly in Sicily, here we have a fabulous sea and an atmosphere just as beautiful, these days there are 27/28 degrees Celsius, you could go to the beach.

MWoodhill

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm sorry, then I did not understand what you wrote, my English goes back to school time, very bad,
maybe I'm too patriotic, but especially the Sicilian and Italian cuisine is fabulous, the Sicilian desserts are spectacular. I hope one day be able to enjoy them, but not imported, but directly in Sicily, here we have a fabulous sea and an atmosphere just as beautiful, these days there are 27/28 degrees Celsius, you could go to the beach.

is sicily the place where cannoli originate from

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: