edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
tank looks fabulous. I'm in the process of setting up a 300dd. are you running just the two 1" drains. and is it working ok.
i know it seems small but i guess marine land engineers know better.

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Yea man finally lol. It's all cycled and I'm starting to add some fish. I used mb7 to help it cycle and it was done in 2 weeks along with raw shrimp. It's looking pretty sweet, I love it. I still have more work to finish up on. What's up with fishing? Want to come catch some stripers with me one day? We will take my boat out on the LI sound. I'll show you how it's done haha.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1403922011448.jpg

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Im thinking about adding a heavier substrate to the tank mostly in the front were there is alot of flow form the two mp60 .im not going to get rid of the sand becuase i have a ton of wrasses .i threw aome reborn calcium reactor media in to see how it looks and i think i may go with it ..

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Charlie that stuff starts to look cool as coraline grows on it. I think it looks 'natural' with different grain substrate. I'm going to add some of this stuff too since adding in a gyre. Where did you get the media from?

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Hey rich yeah thats what im thinking ,once the coraline starts growing on it should look cool .i added reborn by two little fish ,i had a bag laying around .im going to ha e to order more i found it on amazon prime $96 for 44 lbs shipped which is not to bad im guessing .i looked everywere for the same substrate just not in a calcium reactor media and cant find it anywere .seams like u can only get it as a cal reactor media .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: