scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
If you didn't notice already i will be buying a 90g RR(cross fingers). This means my 40br will become my seahorse tank. i already have all livestock and equipment. everything from my 30xh will be transported to the 40br. here are the specs:

DSCN1717.jpg

Display:
40lbs of LR
60 lbs of LS

Equipment:
175w MH retro w/ icecap blue moonlight
largest cpr aquafuge
mj1200

Sump:
oceanic sump
euroreef ES 5-2
mag 5 as the return

Livestock:
trio of reidi
chalk bass
firefish
bicolor blenny
citron goby
neon goby
blue spot watchman goby
pistol shrimp

inverts:
skunk cleaner
2 harlequin shrimp
6" deresa clam
corals:
zoos
gorgonia
shrooms
sinularia
chalice
toadstool
xenia
anthelia
yuma rics
rics

Last edited:

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
was walking the dog after work and on the sidewalk i see this huge heavy almost new dresser. right away the lightbulb went off in my head and i said whi not use this as the stand for my 40br. did i say this thing was huge and heavy!. ran home and got the little hand cart. came back took the eight drawers off the unit and put it on the hand truck. i thought the hand truck would fall apart but amazingly it did the job. i later came back for the eight drawers of which i will only use the fronts of. it measure 49L X 25W X 39H. i emptied the inside leaving the center wall intact,well not really, since i cut out a hole in which my sump would fit. here are pics of the whole unit w/o the drawers and of the hole i cut running down the center brace.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
awesome seahorses! i still gotta drop by and take a look at your setups and steal some of that macro maybe. i'm buried under exams but maybe on fri or this weekend? i'm in no hurry

and yea, i'm always surprised at how much furniture i see on the streets around here

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
LOL, those are just the brave ones.

i know! :headache: i'm goona start by siphoning them out. @ first i thought they were womething else cuz they don't move.

john- i have tons more pics just need to up load them. will have them up by tonight

thanks psycho graphic- that was back when i was using an even crappier cam than i have now.

bergerd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Jon, did you get a new camera or fix the old one? Pics are great. I thought you were putting up a 120g, not a 90g?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: