ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Been working on my build for a bit now. figured i would throw up a thread. tank is in cycle right now, and hopefully be done by the time i get back from europe at the end of the month. i am hoping to grow some colonies from frags and keep it as simple and clean as possible. fish will also be more schooling and wrasse dominate.

equipment

Tank - 200 gallon deep dimension
Lighting - 3 x radionxr30w pro
Skimmer - Vertex 250 alpha cone
Reactor - Geo618 calcium reactor
Flow - 2 x mp60wes
reeflo 1450 blowhole return

Last edited:

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
here is a full tank shot of my old 220, miss it a lot , but this tank i am trying to make it focal point of the house and i would love it to be an added piece of art.
attachment.php

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
final stages of plumbing and buttoning up things on the construction end. i did how ever make a last minute decision to implement a long time imagined idea i have had about noise reduction. so i ran out to the audio store and bought some dyna mat. had to do a little grunt work to get it under the stand, but not so bad. wish i had thought about it when i just had the stand without the tank on it ! lol. oh well , it's done now. here are some shots. going to use it on my plumbing going through the floor as well.

Last edited:

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
here is a quick update. i got some goodies in the mail and i also came across an unbeatable deal on some very , very lightly used gear. could not pass up the deal, looks like i am going to be giving led an honest shot.

Last edited:

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I am having trouble viewing on taptalk. and all I know is that the reef app is really something to dislike! Lol . What you viewing on bro? I think I know why it's not working on apps. I will have to fix that later.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: