MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
It started as a frag setup, but that was boring and then a QT...now it evolved into alittle of both...I don't use meds in it, but use it not only for frags, but to accliment new fish for DT life....It has a couple of inches of sand, a large hang on filter, do weekly W/Cs, run a hang on skimmer every few days and alot of red macro for nutriant export also. It also has 4 bulb T5/moon LEDs on a timer...and currrently I manually dose, but may get a doser when it demands more...

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
thanks it grows like a weed in there with all the food I fed them...and yes I know the tank is not level...if were a bigger tank I would be concerned, but it's not that heavy and is sitting on a strong wood cabinet and concrete slab...

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
thanks guys...I literally set it up in less than an hour from stuff I had around and I'm not worying about it being not level...the back round is from a 10 just to cover the hangon filter...
Pratt ... I purchased those as a pair of Randall's, but as they grew one one is a male and the other is a male Resplendent..both species look very simular when small..the Purple Queen has been doing well in the DT for over a year now.
and here is the slightly over sized skimmer on it...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: