Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Gift from my hubby!!

20131014_224837_zps015ef650.jpg

MrsDubs

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No offense but I would get rid of half the stuff in there. The gsp, xenia, mushrooms and some of those polyps. They are going to take over. Just wait till Dubs goes to bed and grab some top shelf frags!

I'm already fragging the xenia and the grey polyps. Thought it would be nice to trade with other MR newbies like me. I can't just inherit dubs friends .. I need to make my own!

From dubs tank I already got a grande which was something I had my eye on!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Gift from my hubby!!

20131014_224837_zps015ef650.jpg

looks like you already got your handd on the paly grandis that took dubs years to find.....if you wanna see where they came from, get dubs to take you for a ride to jersey...you might even go home with more unusual cool stuff.:shhh:

i've been mia for a while...first time i saw this thread...so welcome to the madness we call reefing.

MrsDubs

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was looking through my thread and noticed that I have not uploaded any recent pictures of my tank in a long while. Keep in mind, I'm due for a water change and have been dealing with a bit of red slime!

My hubby has been helping me work on a sump .. and by helping I really mean doing it for me! I love him!! Hopefully will have some pictures of that soon. Excited about the changes to come!

MrsDubs

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Last Sunday my hubby and I decided to finally put up my sump. We plumed my sump. This was my first time gluing fitting.

We hit a bump on the road when we learned that my nano was made of glass and not acrylic. We didn't have the right drill bit. Thanks to Cmantis Monday we were able to drill my tank.

Today I added water and a new rock to my tank! My excited with the possibilities. Enjoy some pics!

MrsDubs

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@chris thanx! I have an amazing hubby!
@duromega yes a 20 long .. I intend on have a bit of a display refugium/sump. Can wait to add some beautiful macro.

Starting off with some cheato from the hubby!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: