Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I never figured out how to do from my computer but if u have tapa talk app for iPhone it's easy !
When u r responding to a thread there is a symbol at bottom u can hit and add pic from ur gallery ! If I have a pic I want that's not on my phone I email it to myself then open and save it on my phone then post using app!
I know that wasn't ur question but if ur In a bind it works and I for 1 would love too see pics ur tank!!!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
its really not that hard to do it from the site... when you are posting your post you will see go advanced next to post quick reply down below.... once in advanced scroll down to where it says attach files then click on manage attachments. when in click on choose file on the left and choose the file and once brought back click upload. if it is attached you will see it below where you clicked on choose file where it says current attachments. if its there close that window and go back to your post and press submit reply (btw you will also see the attachment above submit reply under attach files)... Hope this helps ;)

I use photobucket but with many uploaders on the web they reduce resolution alot. I still havent found a great one to upload pictures...

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 742

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: