madhouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
01.jpg

Starting back in early FEB... Fluval 404, 60lbs LS, 60lbs LR, 3 maxijet 1200s on a wavemaker powerstrip and 4x65w PC lighting w/moonlights

03.jpg

Let tank sit for a while and over the course of the month got a skimmer and a lil clown friend and more rocks...

04.jpg

First coral i ever bought from FISHTOWN... was 35$ dunno if that was cheap or expensive back then.. jus liked it...

05.jpg

This is the tank in mid april, got a few corals and fish and finally went to a sump.. and moved to using the fluval for carbon only... but as you can see i didnt have enough room in back of tank so my stupid overflow has to sit on the side of the tank....

06.jpg

This is the tank current day... rescaped, more fish, and more corals.. and got rid of the PC lighting...

07.jpg

moved to 2x250w MH bulbs are reeflux 12k, With VHO Actinics and the fishbowl moonlight setup (goes through the phases of the moon)...

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice set up..I def like the new aquascaping job you did, looks good...as do the corals.. :birthday:
Also bet you cant believe the difference with the MH's from PC's lol ...I recently just upgraded as well, cant believe i never did it sooner!

Last edited:

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I love that you have a separate refugium. I spend as much time staring at the things living in my sump as I do the tank. It would have been great to have them out in the open :)

Also love the new scape.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
looking good ...Have i seen some of those corals before :rolleyes:

Sweeet set up

madhouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
thanks for the compliments guys...i actually redid the right side of my tank now so id have more space to put corals... cant takea pic now cause im under actinics now my pics come out really blue and nasty under actinics... i like the seperate fuge as well im thinking of putting a seahorse or something in there..

- ronen pretty soon my main tank is gonna be like a big frag tank of yours...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: