rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Great dimensions on the tank, and i always loved the trigger system sumps, not sure if those are the permanent housing for the reactors but keep an eye out for the returm from the TLF reactor, you don't want micro bubbles going back to the tank

Dk638

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Great dimensions on the tank, and i always loved the trigger system sumps, not sure if those are the permanent housing for the reactors but keep an eye out for the returm from the TLF reactor, you don't want micro bubbles going back to the tank

I agree, the tlf reactor is probably temp. I think I'll upgrade. I put it in the sump cause I'm more worried about the elbows leaking:). So far no micro bubbles.
I was surprised too mike. I'm very happy with reefrocks.net

Dk638

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Fish and some corals in!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 378

Dk638

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Ughhhhhhh , so this is what I got now. DAMN. Gonna try and kill it, it's killed off what little corals I had in the tank. Only thing left is some zoas, Xenia and my wall hammer seems to be holding on. Whole tank infested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 351

Dk638

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Ok, I don't want to get too excited but most of the goo is gone! Just a little peach fuzz now. Since it killed most of my corals I took an aggressive approach to eradicate the gunk. Lights out for 3 days, h2o2, mb7 and special blend. I also found my apex temp probe was off so my tank was running at 82 degrees so I dropped it slowly down to 78. Yesterday I turned the blues back on and turkey basted the whole tank. Today after a full day of blues it looks even better. Hope this is over! Nasty stuff! Should I stay with just blues for a couple of days? Oh, also boosted the nitrate a bit with seachem flourish, it was at .2 gotta test it today to see where it's at, I dosed that conservatively

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 314

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: