Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

This is my Clearseal 4x2x2 sumped system, this is my 6th system I have set up in the last 15 years after having to take a year off due to work.

So

In the sump is a Bubble Magus Curve skimmer, phos reactor with rowaphos, TMC UV and or3500 return, Cheato and light
icon_wink.gif

In the tank I am running the brilliant WP40 wavemaker by jebao.

Lighting is provided by twin 150w halides and 2 x Aquaray 600 Fiji led strips on an aquaray timer

There is approximately 50kg of Indo/Fiji Live rock running down the centre of the tank, for the first time I am able to view the ends of the tank and want corals both side of the rock.

Stockwise at the moment is light, 10 turbos, 1 cleaner, 1 pep, 6 Chromis, 1 Yellow tang, 1 Clown, 1 cleaner wrasse and a sixline wrasse.

I started adding tap water on the 25th January after the missus said "what if it leaks?" so did a water test and emptied also was an excuse to give it an extra clean as it had been sat dry for 12 months.
Anyway that went well and between 26th and 27th filled with salted Ro I had made up.
On the 27th added all the rock and a product called ATM colony, not going in to great detail but is awesome stuff, tank cycled in 2 days. Incidiently there were several hitchikers on the rock, some elephants ears, mushies and what I believe is a baby flame tip nem that is doing well still.

Added the the rest of the fish and some coral, sps, nem and a few other bits from the 8th feb.

Hardly having to do anything with the tank to be honest apart from dosing kh daily. I do dose 5ml zeo snow every other day but thats about it I ordered a shipment of zoas and got more than I was expecting and a bigger bill lol, anyway that is why there are so many on the sand.

Well we are in week 7 of the new tank and I couldnt be much happier at the moment, getting nice growth on the sps and they are really colouring up well. Oh and I set up a tiny cube for frags lol

Thats about it for now, if you got this far thanks for reading and hope you like it
icon_smile.gif

Heres a few pics

20140313_213058.jpg

20140308_155252.jpg

20140308_155236.jpg

20140308_155221.jpg

20140308_155214.jpg

Night3.jpg

DSCF3130.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: