KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I couldn't even find my own tank thread..had to go all the way back to January! I guess I'm overdue for an update.

So much has changed in the tank... I've reaquascaped twice (will look for FTS to show the differences, no promises it will be tonight...) A number of the corals have been moved to my other tank, a 33 Oceanic cube..still need to start a thread on that one. I did take pics while I was building it and have some trim work to finish up.
Due to the swap last week I have a bunch of stuff on my sand again that is acclimating to the lighting..so please excuse the 'mess'.
Going to post some pics tonight of my favorite things & fish..the rest of the pics will be put into My Gallery. Due to my addiction..the pics are mostly zoas..lol

My Yellowstreak Wrasse..I LOVE the colors in this fish & want to get one of the talented MR photographers over here to take a pic of this guy.. I can't do him any justice..
P6060024.jpg

My most recent addition..an Exquisite Wrasse...sooo colorful! (in person anyway..)
P6060079.jpg

zoa shots..
P6050001.jpg

P6050008.jpg

P6050007.jpg

Steve - what are the ones below called..these were one of the 2 Dave was holding for me..the pic doesn't do them justice..
P6050020.jpg

P6050009.jpg

Just one more for tonight to show you I do have things other than zoas...
I can't believe how much this guy has grown since I took this pic!
P4040025-1.jpg

Might be one or two more..need to see if I can find the pics of those acans I scored a couple of weeks ago...
Thanks for looking!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
a couple more...

was told this was an orange crush acan..not really sure..anyone?
P6050030.jpg

Rainbow acan.. need to get a better pic of this one..
P6050027.jpg

Will try & find FTS's to post tomorrow :)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Candy Apple Greens huh? Will make a note :) thx Steven.

Found some of the FTS's and a couple of others along with todays pic of the previous Orange Acan..now Rainbow Acan..lol. I do have another supposedly Orange Crush also, but it's behind another piece..will get a shot of that one of these days..

Jan 07 fts
P1160001.jpg

April 07 fts
P4040006-2.jpg

Cryptic 6 Line Wrasse..he's soooo little, but cute :) ...this is adult size...a little over 1" long
P4040021-1.jpg

Salon Fairy Wrasse
P4020061-2.jpg

A closer shot of the newly renamed rainbow acan..
P6070001.jpg

And another shot of my new Exquisite..still trying for a perfect one..
P6070093.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks Lou & Jon...
Jon, the Exquisite is so many colors and I can't get them all to show up in the pics..he's sooo fast!
The rockwork is still the same as the April pic..the fish like to swoop down between the 'canyons' in there.
I need a bigger tank!

Mike..thanks ;)... the sweet rics are all in the 33G cube..bout 20 of 'em...whoa wait..not all, how about you post a pic of that beautiful ric of mine that's still in YOUR tank? lol

Last edited:

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Kathy -- beautiful tank!!! Thanks for all the pix! I'm just starting to go through tank threads to see what my friends are doing with their tanks... Your tank is an inspiration to me - I'm setting up a 75 this weekend!!!

:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: