Panonhas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi all saw " the volcano aquarium on you tube and decided I wanted to something different also. I had an ADHI Sump hanging around and decide to see what I could do with it.it has a drain on the side for the return pump so it's convinient for water changes. I keep tinkering with it trying to find out exactly how I want it to look. I know it's a sump but in away it's cool because I can technically keep the larger fish from the left compartment. I have also contacted "Sump King" to see if he can make me something custom based on my sump. I think the sump I have right now is about 60 gallons but I'm not sure. It measures 40x18x18. I am attaching some pics would like some comments and opinions. Don't pay mind to the skimmer inside it. I need a smaller one for the right hand side but wanted to have something for now. I would eventually like to have some sort of waterfall on the left.

Panonhas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Pic 1

Pic 1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 483

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I wanted a tank with dividers so I can switch up each eco system so this is a nice alternative. I'd just want enough water so they can travel through each system.

$pit

broke wanna-be ecoreefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dang, son.. meu deus! when i clickted on dis link i was really hopin to see somefin dat was reallly GETTO!

imo, it looks more like ' DA BARRACKS TANK' not ghetto to me.

but luv the idea of a ghetto tank.

my idea of a real ghetto reef would be one where a (stolen or recycled) shopping cart is used as the stand, a clear rubbermaid or cracked tank is used as the aquaria, and light bulbs spraypainted blue are used for lighting, and maybe cinderblocks used in place of LR and the livestock bought from the local fresh fish market, maybe a small red lobster if u really want to splurge!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: