E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
For the past few months, it's been insanely busy at work and home, and as a result, Ive been away from the reef boards and let the tank run idle (other than top off and feeding). Recently, however, I got the spark to get back into it. My tank is completely overrun with Xenia, and the GSP colony has grown exponentially. There are no other corals to speak of, and my fish look really healthy.

Now that the basement is finished, we decided to relocate the tank down there. It's in between our office and home theater area, and took me about 10 hours to tear the tank down and relocate it (and I'm still not done!)

I've had success with LPS tanks in the past, and I'm probably going to stock the Midi that way as well, although SPS is not out of the question. Clean, minimalist, and most importantly, COLOR is all I'm certain of at this point.

Anyway, this thread will probably have a slow start because I'm taking my time and researching a bunch, plus I'm in no rush. There aren't any pictures yet, but I do have a Canon T3i so hopefully I'll figure out how to take decent pics eventually :D

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I was able to clean up the wires a bit today and got my Osmolator running. Additionally, I bought two bangaii cardinals from Tropical Island, and ordered a Radion xr15w, which should be here on Wednesday.

The light looks awesome, and I'm excited about gaining the additional colors.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: