Raed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just assembled the cabinet for my Red Sea Reefer 350 and I saw the attached pieces that I have no clue where they belong and they are not showing on the instructions. Can someone help to identify where these pieces are used please? thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3972.JPG
    IMG_3972.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 289

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
They are filler used in the packaging so the parts don't shift and can be thrown out. Or if needed use the two strips on the right to level the tank if you need a shim.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
They are really nice imo. I love the think rimless tank. The cabinet is a PIA to put together but otherwise nice. Only flaw is no magnets on the doors. The sump is nicely laid out and the plumbing is super simple and when dialed in almost dead silent. I really want the 250 as well.

Raed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I like how solid the build is and it is ultra slick and modern, fits perfectly in the living room. The aquarium glass is thick and ultra clear.Agree about the doors, I will stop by Home Depot and get adhesive magnet strips to help with the doors.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: