Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 255

sabellafella

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dont know if i ever shared this yet with the forum but i breed berghia nudis. #1 at eliminating aiptasia all together if you dont have diligent pod eaters. These babys should be a half inch by next week. One of the best investments i made in this hobby, because breeding them gives me free salt food and supplements.for years to come!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-26-20-55-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-26-20-55-42.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 236

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Slowely getting there! Enjoy!

This tank looks horrible. I think you just need to scrap everything and start from scratch. I can take all of the corals off your hands so you can start over. Its a sacrifice I am willing to make for a fellow Staten Islander.

Let me see an update on the optimus prime. That coral is dope city.

Last edited:

sabellafella

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This tank looks horrible. I think you just need to scrap everything and start from scratch. I can take all of the corals off your hands so you can start over. Its a sacrifice I am willing to make for a fellow Staten Islander.

Let me see an update on the optimus prime. That coral is dope city.

Im about to call quits soon if this bubble algae wont go away lol! Ill post one up soon bud

sabellafella

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
wheres the yellow? It looks like my red planet in this pic. haha.

About the bubble algae, emerald crab and foxface.

Haha its there, its always changing from gold to red. I think the shaded spots bring out the gold color. Its a nice deep magenta color now and growing fast. So hopefully it turns out to look like his colony when it was in its glory.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: