Stoury's 300 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank

stormi2ider

Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Amazing tank and love the updates. I actually just started up my 20g nano after tanking a 6 year break from the hobby. Just started cycling this past weekend and waiting patiently.

Also I moved from Astoria to Sunnyside this past year but who would've known such an amazing tank existed in my old neighborhood! lol

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Amazing tank and love the updates. I actually just started up my 20g nano after tanking a 6 year break from the hobby. Just started cycling this past weekend and waiting patiently.

Also I moved from Astoria to Sunnyside this past year but who would've known such an amazing tank existed in my old neighborhood! lol

Congrats and welcome back to this awesome hobby brotha. If you ever need anything let me know.

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Tank shots :)... finally getting around to making that long tank update for you guys. Hit the 15 month mark this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
What kind of lights are you using? How many fixtures?
Tank looks great...colors really pop!
I have 11 lights. 9 radions, Gen 3 and 4 pros along with two acans in the back.

here is what my scheme looks like that you can find on Apex scheme under thatguy96..

Attachments

• DC089959-211C-4249-A28F-AF2CDE5B3B29.png
    DC089959-211C-4249-A28F-AF2CDE5B3B29.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 13

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
This is a longer video than usual that will walk you through my whole 300 gallon mixed reef system, a brief explanation of the initial Setup/Lighting/Filtration/Flow along with some eye candy at the end.

Please like / subscribe and let me know if you have and questions or comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk