vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Great,
What is crazy, i meet list 30 ppl during the sale of W.D. , some i know, they text me back to Thank me, some got upset the tread was closed , they intend to post new pics. of W.D. they buy, i sold more then 44 W.D frags , but ........NO rating at all, include you, lol.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I think everyone got one of Vio?s WD frags. I got mine indirectly....wasn?t going to travel all the way into Manhattan ...We should post pics as they grow. The same coral in different tanks may look different because of lighting, flow and water chemistry,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Great,

What is crazy, i meet list 30 ppl during the sale of W.D. , some i know, they text me back to Thank me, some got upset the tread was closed , they intend to post new pics. of W.D. they buy, i sold more then 44 W.D frags , but ........NO rating at all, include you, lol.

Here is a sneak leak @Vio. I?m still waiting for my colored lens for my camera to come in but here is the best I could do this evening :)
63680f26718320e163b483cf033630b2.jpg
b7d9515a566d5dd4e9d0156ec382e396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Looks , like you are winner , i was tell you.......you have to move .....fast......if ....you inspect , nicer frags......for that price. Good for you.

Looks great.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I am all about supporting our local fish stores and I do. Specifically Advanced Marine Aquatics because it's a great store with healthy fish. That being said, I have to shutout WWC because their corals are something else. From the packaging, quality of the corals to pricing! All #1 in my book. I'm excited to see what they sent me this month :)

Attachments

• IMG_2240.JPG
    IMG_2240.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 252

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: