ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Thanks alot guys. I'm very pleased on how the tank has progressed so far.

Here are some shots with the blue reef Brite XHO and the polyp labs cell 0hone filter.
957ded820fb62ea5f1e153e1653bbfad.jpg
5aa70ef77f6883fa33625c763aa0814b.jpg
c874e7f763a091955454cf4d815ecdaa.jpg
324d9117e1697cf36d140779610885db.jpg

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Awesome. Did you manage to fit your calcium reactor in your stand? Any current pick of equipment. Tanks is looking great.
Thanks. I have a lot going on under the tank. I wanted to go with natural methods to keep nutrients down. Nopox was working but the bacterial growths and depressed PH was not optimal for me.

The arid was working well until Osteropsis dinoflagelates showed up. Now they are always present in the reactor and killing the cheatomorpha. The unusual thing is the cheatomorpha in the sump under a kessil h380 is doing ok.

I swear it's always something in a reef tank.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Thanks. I have a lot going on under the tank. I wanted to go with natural methods to keep nutrients down. Nopox was working but the bacterial growths and depressed PH was not optimal for me.

The arid was working well until Osteropsis dinoflagelates showed up. Now they are always present in the reactor and killing the cheatomorpha. The unusual thing is the cheatomorpha in the sump under a kessil h380 is doing ok.

I swear it's always something in a reef tank.

Tell me about it. You name it and I've had it happen. Just getting my nitrates and Phosphates under control. I literally had to go bare bottom. I have a pretty similar set up in fact I pretty much used your tank for my inspiration during build. I'm in the process of adding a manifold but just have been having a been stuck on whether ball valves would do the job instead of gates valves. I also want to add a calcium reactor too. Otherwise happy with how things are going currently in my tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: