Jasonanatal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Tonyscoots84, Great looking setup you have their Tony. I loved the EcoTech Marine Vortechs when I had one on my 90 gallon setup. But since I downsized I thought it would be too much. One suggestion if you don't mind. Vortechs are great pieces of equipment and provide excellent flow with an undertow that is just simply amazing when you see it in person. I didn't notice if you have the Vortechs that include the wireless Wavemaker Drivers? If so then this suggestion does not neet to read any further. If not then I would suggest placing both Vortechs Much closer to the center of the Left and Right Panes so that their direct water flow paths could create some type of randomized flow which I'm sure your Corals could benefit from. Placing them right in the direct path would create an area that may upset the Corals in the center of them in my opininion but great thread. Also nice touch on the stuffed animals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: