Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2017, 11:40 PM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
34G Solana Build

Alright folks - getting back into the hobby after an 8 year hiatus. Tricky to keep a large tank in LIC though. Quickly upgraded from the 9G ADA Planted I had for a few months. Long-term journal for the hell of it!

LIVESTOCK:
-Blue Spotted Jawfish (PopCorals)
-Longnose Hawkfish (PopCorals)
-Lawnmower Blenny
-Skunk Cleaner Shrimp (PopCorals)
-Davinci Mocha Occellaris

CORAL: [Frags/Mini Colonies]
-Aussie Purple Tip Hammer (iCoral)
-Neon Green Candycane (iCoral)
-Bright Orange Mush (iCoral)
-Eternal Fire / Rasta Zoanthid (iCoral)
-Pink Tip Red Plating Montipora (John70)
-Orange God of War Zoanthid (John70)
-Purple Gorgonian (John70)
-Rainbow Acan
-Red Goniopora Flowerpot (impulse buy)

Scooped up an old 34G Solana from a fellow reefer (@LaCoCaNostra) and some dope rock from (@tacson)

Pics of the old planted, converted to SW, cleaned 34Solana, figuring out LR/BR scape, fish, and first day fully up n running tank shot.

Planning a vacation soon so no new additions until Dec. but I've learned some patience in this game.

Stay tuned for more!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk