Shad

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks to all the help from people on this site (especially Russ!) I have been improving my once disfunctional tank, into something that is begining to look a little like a reef tank.

I just hooked up the Bemuda skimmer and after a couple of days it is begining to skim and foam.
I also just recieved a new RO/DI UNIT from BUCKEYE which will be purifing my water soon.

Here is my old Berlin Skimmer and my new Bermuda.

Attachments

• DSC00451.JPG
    DSC00451.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00456.JPG
    DSC00456.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC00455.JPG
    DSC00455.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00461.JPG
    DSC00461.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00460.JPG
    DSC00460.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 127
S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet shad !!! I like that tank it looks nice. Thats skimmer is kick a$$.

Shad

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks steveo! Its coming along slowly, but coming along. Once I get the water quality just right I will get some nice corals. For now I think I'm gonna stick to the softies.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Shad,

Great show on the Bermuda, glad to see it's working already for you - and it really puts that berlin to shame - wait til it breaks in , you'll have to ask you wife to leave the room so she doess't confuse it with your natural bodily functions :shhh:

Enjoy, good luck and keep us posted on it's/your progress.

House (swimmer in the wings)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
:funnypost Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain :biggrin:

Shad, it's been my pleasure. Glad we're getting everything into balance. Your tank looks real nice and will continue to progress with all the great work you're putting into it. Stand tall my brotha, it's looking good.

See you later with rubble in tow and an RO/DI to hook up.

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: