Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lo-Buck, Lo-Tech. If this was a car it would be in Black Primer with Steelies!

30 Gallon, Homebuilt skimmer to 10 Gallon Fuge through a homebuilt Overflow, 192 watts PC w/ Homebuilt Moons (custom Wood Dowel mounts), Modded FBD to a Phos. Reactor fed by HD pond pump (Flow-unknown). Tank flow-Maxijet 1200 through a SCWD and unknown PH (about 60 gph) in the OFB to feed the skimmer which dumps into the fuge (return from fuge is through a homebuilt PVC U-Tube). Tank Stand-one of my dressers, Canopy Custom Carboard lined w/ Diamond plate chrome vinyl (scraps from a lettering job)with PC fan assembled with, what else, Duct Tape.

Inhabitants, over 50 different Zoa's, 16 different Shrooms, Pink and Green Toadstools, Yellow Fiji and a Finger Leathers, 3 differnt Star Polyps, 3 unknown Hitch hikers believed to be, Potrites, Blasto and definatly unknown (green poyp extensions with Green centers. All corals are from frags, not one colony was bought.One Yellow Tang that was a rescue (it was almost whit and the fins were in very bad shape, it came from a tank 2 ft long, size unknown, in 2 weeks it is back to bright yellow and only has a tiny bit of fin that has'nt grow back yet. One 1 1/8" Maxxima Been with me a few months and is growing and coloring up nice (A freebie), a few Scarlet and Blueleg Hermits, a few various snails and one Sexy Shrimp.

I am not making this tank pretty as it is just holding the contents till the upgrade, which is only a 40 breeder, but will unfortunately be more Hi-Tech.

Please excuse my camera and my quicky editing to get a full tank shot.

According to many people this tank is a figment of my imagination, as it should not be "Alive"
30.jpg

Total cost involved so far, Less than $600.

I do have to thank KathyC for many of the frags

Last edited:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ratrod

that 600 isnt including the livestock is it ? cause i have a 29g that i have spent under 700 on. new 65g jumped me up alot more lights skimmer ect. and if that include's livestock i need to know who you know:thrash: . great looking tank

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ratrod

and i thought i was doing great at 700 for my tank and livestock. and basically thats what my 29g is for a holding tank, hopefully this weekend my 65 will be up and running

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: